Cosmetic /Reconstructive & Plastic Surgeon
A highly qualified professional with 20 years of medical practice; proven expertise in performing Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery. Adept at using established surgical techniques during surgeries. Demonstrated perseverance, compassion and attention to detail. Known for the ability to examine complicated cases and effectively perform under pressurized situations. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks, exercising sound judgment and improving the quality of patient care
History of medical specialization
- Head & Neck Surgeries
- Repair of soft tissue Injuries
- Reconstructive Surgeries
- Congenital Surgeries
- Various Rhinoplasty
- Face Lift Surgeries
- Brow Lift Surgeries
- Endoscopic Face and Brow Lift
- Orthognathic surgery
- Eyelid surgery
- Hair transplant
- Scars revision
- Body Contouring
- Hi Definition Liposuction
- Assisted Liposuction
- Power X
- Fat Transfer
- Sex reassignment surgery
- Sexual organs cosmetic surgeries
- Various Rejuvenation Procedures
- Various Cosmetic Procedures
Accoladed with the following awards
- Award of Excellence in maxillofacial reconstruction project SFFI – European Board, 2007.
- Preferred recognition Award of dedication and contribution In Face Implants Surgeries, 2006.
- Leadership Academy Award, Mastery University, USA, 2002.
- Top Plastic Surgeon Award – American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2001.
- Certificate of Distinction in appreciation of outstanding performance in Surgical Anatomy, 1999.
- Award of Excellence in Plastic Surgery – American Board, 1998.
- Certificate of Distinction in appreciation of outstanding performance in General Surgery, 1998.
- Award of Excellence in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Rochville University, USA, 1998.
- Fellowship Award American College of Surgeons, USA, 1997.
- Stanford Medical Center, Dean’s office Child Care Task Force, 1997.
- American Association Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Award, USA, 1996.
- Physician Leadership Award University of Paris V, France, 1992.
- Fellowship, Post-Doctoral Award University of Lyon, France, 1991.
- Faculty Fellow and Physician Leadership Award, University of Rennes, France, 1991.
- Best Paper Award Annual Meeting of French Society of Oral Medicine and Oral Surgery, 1990.
- Honorable Award for the Doctoral Project on “Healing” University of Rennes, France, 1990.
Rennes University Hospital
Public & Professional Service
- 2006, BIRCWH Scholarship Fund, Stanford University Medical Center Selection Committee.
- 2006, ADHERIX Medical Advisory Board.
- 2006, Stanford Medical School Admissions Committee Advisor.
- 2005, Advanced Digital Technology in Head and Neck Reconstruction Scientific Adv Com.
- 2005, Cranio-maxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction, AONA Workshop Chair.
- 1995, French National Science Foundation Review Committee.
- Post-Residency Fellow – Orthognatic Surgery – Nov 1997 – Oct 1998 ( Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas Medical School, Tx, USA)
- PhD – Surgical Sciences – Jul 1996 – May 1997 (New York State University, NY, USA/ New York Academy of Sciences)
- Residency – Plastic Surgery – Jul 1994 – Jun 1998 (University of Stanford, Ca, USA)
- Residency – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Jul 1992 – Jun 1996(University of Stanford, Ca, USA)
- MD integrated PhD/MD – Jul 1990 – Nov 1998.(University of Stanford, Ca, USA)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow – Dermatology – Jul 1991 – Jun 1992(University of Paris V, France)
- PhD – Neuro-Surgical Sciences – Sep 1990 – May 1992(University of Paris V, France)
- Post Doctoral Fellow – Implants Surgery & Prosthesis – Jul 1991 – Jun 1992(University of Paris V, France)
- Post Graduate – Medical Writing – Sep 1991 – Feb 1992(University of Paris V, France)
- Post Graduate – Medical Research – Mar 1992 – Jul 1992(University of Paris V, France)
- Post Doctoral Fellow – Oral Implants – Jul 1990 – Jun 1991(University of Lyon, France)
- Post Graduate M1 – X-ray Anatomy – Jul 1991 – Jun 1992(University of Rennes, France)
- Master 1 Sciences – Operative Anatomy – Sep 1990 – Jun 1991(University of Rennes, France)
- Post Graduate M 1 – Immunology – Jul 1990 – Jun 1991(University of Rennes, France)
- Post Graduate M 1 – Surgical Anatomy – Jul 1989 – Jun 1990(University of Rennes, France)
- Doctoral – Dentistry – Sep 1989 – Feb 1990(University of Rennes, France)
- D.D.S. – Dentistry – Sep 1984 – Jul 1989(University of Rennes, France)
- Baccalauriat – Sep 1981 – Jul 1982(High School, Lycée St Elie, Lebanon)
- 1990, French Board of Dentistry.
- 1998, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- 1999, American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- 2001, American National Board Of Dentistry.
- 2008, Lebanese Board of Dentistry LDA – OMFS.
- 2011, Lebanese Board of Medicine – Plastic Surgery.
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (IAOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (AAOMS)
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- European College of Aesthetic Medicine (ECAM)
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Société Française de Formation en Implantologie (SFFI)
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
- International Society for Lasers in Dentistry (ISLD)
- Notable member of the National Academy of Medicin
- Worldwide Association of Notable Alumni (WWANA) – https://www.wwana.com/home/4833942-samir-chebaro