Laser Lipo is a laser lipolysis procedure in which paddles are placed against the skin, and a cold red laser beam is emitted through the skin and into the fatty layer underneath
Laser Lipo things to know
- It’s an FDA approved laser treatment that targets the fatty layer under the skin, and results in instant fat reduction..
- The laser creates holes or pores in the fat cell, and all the contents of the fat cell leak out (water, glycerol, and fatty acids). The contents are then expelled through the body’s circulatory system, urine etc..
- Average loss is 3.7 inches around the treated area after 9 sessions, so if you did 9 sessions around the stomach you’d expect to see 3.7 inches off the stomach. You’ll see instant loss after one session, however 6-9 sessions are usually recommended for best results.
- The results will last as long as you maintain them with healthy diet and exercise. You will see results without any changes to diet and exercise, however if you’re eating poorly and not exercising the fat can come back.
How it Works
After a single 10 or 20 minute Laser Lipo session, patients typically see instant fat reduction. Most patients describe the laser treatment as a warm feeling with no pain, bruising or down-time. Recommended number of sessions may vary based on body type, weight, and target fat-loss goals to achieve maximum results.
A double-blind clinical study followed Laser Lipo subjects vs. placebo subjects over the course of 9 treatments. The average loss of treated subjects recorded was 3.7 inches at the level of one single measurement.
Laser Lipo is a laser lipolysis procedure in which paddles are placed against the skin, and a cold red laser beam is emitted through the skin and into the fatty layer underneath. After the laser hits the fatty tissue beneath the skin, it induces the creation of pores and the intracellular content is released and removed by the body’s own lymphatic system. Surrounding tissues such as blood vessels, nerves and skin cells are unaffected by the procedure
Why is it best?
Benefits of Laser Lipo:
- Lose inches around each treatment site of the body.
- Shown to tighten skin, rather than leaving skin loose around the treated area.
- Also shown to help diminish stretch marks.
- Often results in healthier, smoother looking skin.
- See instant results after each session.
- Improves clearance of destructed fat cells.
- Increases the bodies circulation.
- Been shown to improve bone density.
- Also shown to improve muscle strength.
- One 10 minute session is equivalent to 60 minutes of conventional exercise.
- No eating for two hours prior to treatment. A small amount of liquids (water, coffee, etc.) is ok.
- No cream, sugar, or fruit juices please.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Also wear tight fitting underwear (panties, brief type), this is usually best for laser paddle placement.
- No lotions or moisturizers near the area that you wish to be treated.
- Be prepared to exercise within the next twelve hours to help the lymphatic system remove the free fatty acid cells from the body.
- NO ALCOHOL 24 hours before, and 48 hours after each session. Alcohol slows down the body’s ability to filter out and expel the fatty acids from the fat cells. Post-Treatment
- Drink plenty of water, this helps the body clear out the expelled contents of the fat cells. Exercise within 4-6 hours after the treatment. This increases the body’s circulation, and will also help expel the contents of the broken down fat cells.
- Avoid foods that are high in fat and/or sugar following each session. This will improve results.
- NO ALCOHOL 24 hours before, and 48 hours after each session. Alcohol slows down the body’s ability to filter out and expel the fatty acids from the fat cells..